I'll the how-dumb-deid o'the carld havist mucht.
the warl' like an eemis stme
wag i the lift
Am' my eerie mememories fa'
like a yowdemdrift
the worlds cut ootithe stame
had the fug o'fame
am' history's hazelnaw
nao yirdit thain.
WHAT?! I gave a pretty simple homework assignment: write something in cursive to practice your cursive writing. To be fair, I did say anything was okay, as long as it was written in cursive. And he did write this random jumble of made-up words in cursive. So I gave him full credit, but...seriously? Ten dollars and a chinese duck neck to anyone who can figure out what this is supposed to mean.
In other news, I went to Walmart today. For months, there has been a Walmart under construction downtown with a sign promising to open November 24th. We’ve all been anxiously waiting, and today I went down to indulge my megalo-mart shopping fantasies. It wasn’t open. And didn’t show any signs of opening soon. The Chinese have no word for “false advertising.”
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment